just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Gate-fold Card

Today's share is a card I've received in a swap and wanted to show you because of the special closure


AND the gate fold, of course! This card was created by Jeanne N. a fellow Stampin' Up! Demo. Here is what the card looks open:



If you would like to make a card like this, I'll list the measurements for you so it'll be easier!

Card base: 5 1/2 by 12, scored at 2, 4, 8 and 10
Panel decoration: CS 5 1/4 by 1 3/4, DSP 5 1/8 by 1 5/8
Belly Band: 1 1/2  by 10, scored at 3 and 7 1/4

I think I need to make one of those cards soon too... I'll of course post and link back to this one once I do that!

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!