just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

You are so loved!

That's something you simply can't say often enough! And on the other hand I am sure the one hearing it won't get tired of it neither.

I chose that greeting because that little leaf from the "Lighthearted Leaves" reminds me a little of a hear. See:

This card is on the smaller side as it only measures 4 1/4 by 4 1/4.  But I think it's perfect for a sweet little note like this one...

BTW, I stamped the leaf image on Vellum cardstock using black Stazon ink and then colored in only the center design with the Pear Pizzazz marker... on the backside of the Vellum for that subtle look

Tip:
To adhere the vellum cardstock, I used a mini glue dot. BUT if one looks very close, it could be seen through the vellum. So I placed it strategically where I could cover it up with an embellishment... the metal rimmed pearl  :-)

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!