just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, September 24, 2015

I am so proud!

Today I would like to share a project that one of my "newer" customers made. I am so very proud of her! Well, I hope you know I am proud of all of you, but Cindy literally just started stamping with me a couple of months ago! You see she is a paint instructor and has an awesome artistic talent... so I figured stamping may be to basic for her and I never approached her. But a friend of mine told her about my stamp-a-stacks and the fun we have...So she came to several stamp-a-stacks and that sparked her love to make cards.

She is going on a girls trip and her friends hinted that they really would like for her to make them a little greeting card kit each LOL. So of course she did.







Look at her gorgeous cards! I am pretty sure they will be a hit with her friends! The color combo just makes me smile ;-)


Keep on stamping Cindy! And have fun with your friends...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!