just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Ombre Background

The other day I needed a card and I wanted it to have a bird as the focal point... so I went and created that part with my silhouette cameo...


So you might wonder why I am sharing this card with you on my Stampin' Up! blog? Weeellllll... it not only uses all SU papers and ONE stamp but also inks... LOL

I used my brayer and and brayered in from one side towards the middle the color Pool Party and then cleaned my brayer and did the same in Pear Pizzazz so I would have a very soft look and very little color overlapping.  The greeting I stamped in black StazOn so it would not smear... I sponged the edges in Early Espresso...

So with this little card, I really wanted to show you that you can combine your hobbies. And I would actually suggest you use Stampin' Up! cardstock when using an electronic cutter because it is such a good quality paper!

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!