just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Lighthearted little trees

Today I am going to share a card with you that I've CASE'd from Mary Brown. Just as a refresher, CASE stands for "copy and share everything... or some say.... copy and steal everything". I saw Mary's card and fell in love with the idea of using the leaf as a tree.

Isn't it adorable?



I changed out the greeting, used 3 different colors of candy dots instead of one color and added the Rich Razzleberry layer behind the image/greeting layer to make it pop a little more.

I've used our new black archival inkpad to stamp the "tree's" and then colored in the leaves in Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Crushed Curry using Markers. Very easy!

This is a card with very limited supplies and you can make it pretty fast. Even though I've used the greeting from the set, you could simply change that out with a Birthday, Get Well or Thinking of you and make it work for the occasion that you need it for.

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!