just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, September 18, 2015

Quick Card

Today I just needed my card to be something fast. So I reached for my trusty little box of "This is the Life" cards from Project Life and came up with this:




This card sort of has a modern but still whimsical look to and it hardly took any time to make. BTW, the piece that came from the Project Life card pack is the full layer with the stripes on the bottom and the white area on top, where I stamped "thanks" onto it.

Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!