just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Witching

This morning I got together with a couple of ladies and we made the witches hat. It is soooooo cool and not hard to make!

See... it turned out just like in the catalog:


And the nice thing...EVERYTHING is pre-cut for you... yay... All we had to do is assemble, stamp and decorate. I will post the video from Stampin' Up on the very bottom later... We had tons of supplies left over and made 2 Halloween cards:




Please keep in mind that I've use more inks than required so we all didn't use the same ink for each step and didn't have wait on one another..


Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Here are the ladies hard at work, sponging a gazillion of leaves ;-)
















Here is the video from Stampin' Up!:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!