just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, September 11, 2015

Sending good thoughts your way and Appreciation Cruise

I was looking through my pictures on my phone and realized I forgot to share pictures from the appreciation cruise for  my top 3 customers (if you would like to see some pictures scroll all the way down). So I created this card because I was thinking about the time on the lake, water, trees...and I still had some of the shaving cream background handy on my desk (yes... I think I have 3 more pieces in this color)


But at least I used some new items here too ;-) can you figure out what besides the "Wonderland" stamp set? Take a closer look.. hint... right side of card... corners! Yep, I've gotten my new "Curvy Corner Trio Punch" in today and had to use it!

When I layered my stamped layer onto the white one, it seemed like it needed something.. so I did a little paper piercing for a border...

Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


This is what I had sent the ladies to invite them


These are some of the little goodies I made for them:





Becky, Julie and Katherine enjoying some sunshine, working on their project and even got in the water! 






Rob the captain... doing his job... OR is he?




BTW - the ladies "earned" the cruise strictly based on sales numbers for the year of 2014 which was the year I earned Hawaii and I went to Hawaii this year on the incentive trip.. so it was all fair:-) I really just wanted to do something nice to show my appreciation and sadly all of you guys won't fit on our pontoon... or I would take you all!



2 comments:

  1. I really really love this card...the shape of the card ...the colors and the stamp! And the cruise idea is genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it! AND that you got this system working on your computer ;-) YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!