just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Weekly Christmas Card Promise #5

It's Saturday and that means... time to make more Christmas Cards!

I got side tracked this afternoon with office work... YUCK! So I had to make a somewhat fast card to be able to post to my blog TODAY and not tomorrow. Can't have that...

So without further delay... here is the simple beauty:


You may remember from a previous post that the champagne glimmer paper was retired and I used it that day since I forgot about it. Well you might think so why are you using it "again" today? I tell you why!  ;-)   I only had a partial sheet left and was determined to use it up so I would just get over it being gone and not miss it anymore... But of course in it's place you could simply use the gold or silver glimmer paper on this card... I think either would work.

I cut a solid ornament from whisper white CS to put under the glimmer ornament, so that the Early Espresso textured layer would not show through. It makes the ornament stand out a little more.

I am going to assemble the other 3 cards tomorrow morning to make my complete set of 4 this week, and that will bring my count of Christmas cards up to 36!

Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!