just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Weekly Christmas Card Promise #4

It's weekend and that means, it's time to follow through with my weekly Christmas Card promise. I sure hope you are not getting tired of my white cards... 'cause here is another one for you!


Tip:
To get the grout colored, I brayered Tip Top Taupe ink over the raised texture of the inside of the embossing folder (it's the side with the label on it). I did it carefully so I would not get any ink on the bricks. I am happy with the outcome!

So I was designing away with this card and finished it and then started on my supply list and guess what...the glimmer paper that I used, my favorite one... champagne was retired and I forgot about it or was in denial... either way, since these are my personal Christmas Cards, I left them alone but thought I'd point that out to ... so you are not sad if you can;t order it. BUT you could use the gold glimmer paper just as well!

And here is of course the proof that I did make 4 cards again this week:


And this will make my count of cards go up to 16! No, wait a minute... Actually, several more... because I made more of last month's Stamp-a-Stack cards to add to my stash and now have a proud total of 32 cards! 

Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






2 comments:

  1. Trying out this new commenting system

    ReplyDelete
  2. testing new commenting system

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!