just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, September 4, 2015

Video for Shaving Cream Technique

As promised yesterday, I did film a very quick "how to" video on the shaving cream technique. Here you go:



And of course I had to use one of the pieces and make a card right away:


Tip:
I wanted the fish to be embossed in color, so I inked up my stamp in VersaMark first and then inked it up in Island Indigo... then stamped it on whisper white CS and sprinkled clear embossing powder over it... then heat embossed it.. voila ;-)

Here is a closer look:



You can see how shiny he is. Love the stormy looking water background ;-) And of course I had to add some glitter again, using watered down glue... flicking it onto the CS then adding the glitter.

Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





2 comments:

  1. I always liked this technique. I haven't used it in a while. Might make a good background for Halloween card. Thanks for sharing this video. Dillie

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty neat technique!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!