just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, November 13, 2015

Love Fall colors and left-overs

I really do LOVE the fall colors, they are so calming. And I am also thrilled when I can make a card from left-over pieces... AND it turns out so cute that I want to squeal...

This card is my joy for today:



I had the leaf left over from my prep work for Stamp-a-Stack next week, and it talked me into using it ASAP... I guess I had this little idea cooking all along.

Sorry that the texture doesn't show very well on the right side of the card... bad lighting tonight, but I wanted to rush and share before I run back out to visit with some of my furry friends that I have to look after tonight.

If you're on Facebook and follow my business page, you may have seen the sneak peek for next week's SAS. And if you did you can see why I had the left-over piece ;-) I'll be sure to link back to this post next week too, so you can see both!

Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!