just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sleigh Ride not just for Christmas Cards

I didn't get to post yesterday because I was busy with pet sitting all day. I literally only had like an hour after lunch before I was heading out. When I was done for the night was pretty tired and went to bed at 9pm. And that is way early for me. So today I took some time relaxing and that must have sparked the idea for today's card:



I just love when we can use some "seasonal" items and can use them for"every day" cards or projects. Like I did here with the Sleigh Ride Edgelits.  Don't they just make adorable beach houses?

So pull out your seasonal supplies and given them another look to see what else you might be able to use them for.

A little how to, in case you want to re-create...
I first cut the houses from watercolor paper with enough room on the bottom, then I place the circle framelit over and cut the bottom round... colored all that in.
Then I cut another circle from watercolor paper and colored only the sky... then attached together and layered onto an Early Espresso circle.

BTW - I used my Aqua Painter and inks from inkpad lids to color the "scene".

Close up:



Supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!