just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, November 19, 2015

November Stamp-a-Stack, part 1

This month, I normally would do another round of Christmas cards for Stamp-a-Stack, but I've heard some ladies say that they don't really need more. So I decided to make cards that could be either Christmas or not.. This way they could decide which version or mix they wanted to make and tell me when they signed up for the event.

Here are the cards... 








BTW - This is just one card of SAS, the other one with all it's options will post tomorrow. So please come back... 'cause you're in for a treat!


Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. So sad I missed this class! Is the first card water colored? The blending is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's simply sponged! So very easy! No dabbing, but a smooth back and forth motion with the inked up sponge across the cardstock...

      Delete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!