just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Woodland + Vellum = soooo pretty!

Today I "ran across" a piece of Vellum cardstock that I had left over from this month's make-and-take from stamp club. So I thought why not texture it with the Woodland embossing folder. And it turned out very pretty. But I wanted the tree's to stand out a little more, so I colored them in with the Crumb Cake marker on the debossed side... and layered over a scene created with the "Lovely as a Tree" stamp set:




Here is a closer look:




BTW: the scene under the vellum was stamped on white cardstock and the sky was sponged in Soft Sky and the grass was sponged in Pear Pizzazz

Supplies used:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!