just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, December 28, 2015

Back at work with new stamps

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I took several days off from stamping, but now I am ready to get to work again... and what better way to do so than playing with new stamps?!


I stamped the deer in black StazOn and colored in with my Aqua Painter. The trees were stamped in Early Espresso...because I wanted the trees lighter and wasn't too worried if the ink ran a little...for the deer I wanted clean lines...

Can you see the shimmer on the mountains in the background? Here is a closer look:



I used the clear Wink of Stella glitter brush to add the pretty shimmer... 

I know you can't wait to get yours ordered in just a few days ;-)

Supplies used:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!