just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Cheers!

So I am going out here on a limb with me being originally from Germany and not being familiar with all sayings at times ... I used "cheers" in combination with "Happy New Year", because "I" felt it would go pretty good together...



And as you can guess... I am trying to use up my beloved black glimmer paper and Winter Wonderland Desinger Vellum while I can LOL

Just a little tip when die cutting those little words from foil paper... you really almost want to use our Precision Plate to avoid the little dots that would imprint if you use regular sandwich plus wax paper. A) I didn't get them this way and B) the word came right out of the die and is very clean cut! Win -win!

I was going to wait and post this card on New Years Eve.... BUT I thought maybe better post it now because some of you may not have gotten Christmas Cards out and would send a New Years Card instead... So, here is your inspiration for that!!!

Supplies used:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!