just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Did you miss me?

Well I sure hope that some of you missed me, since I was sort of MIA for 2 days! Yikes! I just had some Christmas prep work to do that kept me a way from my daily posts. Sorry about that. But I am making up for that today with a sneak peek from the upcoming Occasions catalog! I couldn't hardly wait to use these framelits. They are AWESOME!

Look:



a better look at the edge of the card (with out the "frog"):



And because that's not already gorgeous enough, here is a close up of the flower:



YES, you do see GLITTER. I have to tell you... that OMG OMG OMG... I am totally in love with our newest "Wink of Stella Glitter Brush" in clear. You can paint it on so effortless and it drys fast! AH-mazing!  I have not tried out the brush in gold, but did get it so I could play. I am sure I will need to buy several of these gems!


Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!