just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Almost a Christmas Birthday...

My Father-in-law's birthday is on the 21st of December ... that's almost Christmas, right?! So I decided to make his birthday card a little more "Christmas-ey" this year:


And the reason for that... partly is that little green tree that I had left over from making more Candy Cane treats... You know me... can't just toss a perfectly good stamped image.

Confession: I even already had the "Merry Christmas" stamped on it. Well, that can be helped! See my little banners?! So, promise me... you won't tell on me ;-)

Oh and speaking of the little banners, the white was was die-cut with the smallest of the itty bitty banner framelits. And the black one I  custom cut with trimmer and used the triple banner punch for the ends...

Be sure to use strong adhesive like red-line tape or tear and tape when adhering layers over any of our glimmer papers!

Supplies used:




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!