just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Short box and no stamping

Today I am sharing a quick short Christmas box with you that I made to put a little ring dish into. And I was so thrilled that it worked perfectly!

Here is the end result:



I made to box with the gift box punch board using the 12x12 Kraft sheets. It used a sheet 9x9 and I had extra to make the band that goes around for the closure.. Once assembled, I simple decorated the sides with Designer Series paper. So easy!

The Poinsettia was punched with the Festive Flower Punch from red glimmer paper. And I put it together using hot glue and my silicone mat..

Here is a little collage for you:





Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!