just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Way easy and fast little gift

Today's post will show you the simplest of gifts. I almost didn't want to post it because I didn't think it would spark your interest. BUT, then I thought everyone is looking to make cute but fast little gifts these days...

So here it is:





It's just a candy cane (well a chocolate mint one that is!) on a tag with some cute decoration. This is my little gift to my stamp club members this month that they'll get in their order bags to show my appreciation. 

I have to admit that I cheated a little bit... I cut all the tags (40+) electronically with my Silhouette Cameo. BUT if you don't have to make quite that many you can use one of our tag topper punches and cut 2 silts in the center where the candy cane was inserted...

So don't stress if you need to make multiples... you can go the simple way...make it cute and sparkly, and after all...it's the thought that counts, right?!

Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!