just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Flowering Fields (January Stamp-a-Stack Card #1)

Today's card is one of the cards we've made at Stamp-a-Stack this month. It uses my favorite stamp set from Sale-a-Bration called "Flowering Fields"

Here it is:




A little confession: I wanted to cut out the whole flower at first (stamped on white using black StazOn ink, colored in with Blender Pen, then cut out) but I felt it was a bit more difficult than I wanted to expose the ladies to. So I decided to stamp the flower directly on the tag, color in the leaves there... but stamp it a second time on white CS and color in the blossom there, It does stand out nicely that way. But is not a must and I gave the ladies the option if they wanted to do that or simply color in blossom on the tag as well...
Glitter was added over the blossom using the clear Wink of Stella glitter brush!

I also had several different embossing folders out so the ladies could be even more creative that way.

Supplies used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!