just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, January 29, 2016

Sky is the Limit (January Stamp-a-Stack, Card #2)

And here is card #2 for this month's Stamp-a-Stack. I wanted to have a masculine card and think this one qualifies:




This is a very easy card to duplicate... and if you wanted to "cut corners" and not cut out the airplane by hand... you could stamp it directly on the layer with the sun. I just really like the dimensional look with the wings going over the edged of that layer...

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!