just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Botanicals for you swap

Today I am back to show you another very pretty swap card. It's featuring the "Botanicals for you" stamp set... that is so awesome. I love that big saying!



This card was created by fellow demo Amy C.

Do you see that border of flowers on the greeting tag? Well let me tell you... I actually had to touch it because I thought it was a strip of Designer Series Paper... It is NOT. They were stamped... had me fooled ;-)

Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!