just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Light at the end of the tunnel

Today's card is one that we never like to make because it comes with a sad reason... a Sympathy card...




For the lack of a better description of this technique, I am tempted to call it tunnel vision... because I cut out 3 layers of frames, going smaller towards the inside... When looking at it briefly, you might think I've used the labels and not the frames.. but here is the proof


I sponged the inside of the frames in Pear Pizzazz and the outside (on top one) in Mossy Meadow.

Here is a closer look at the fern, which I cut out by hand :-)



Oh and the butterflies are very special too. Not only do they have clear Wink of Stella glitter on them, but they are multi colored, see:




And if you are wondering how did that... it's really simple! I used the "Going Places" Designer Series Paper... stamped the butterflies in black and punched out...




You can see in the picture here that the Memento Ink was not dark enough so I switched to the black archival ink and liked it much better!


Supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!