just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, February 26, 2016

Rose Garden (Card 2, February Stamp-a-Stack)

This card is the 2nd one of this month's Stamp-a-Stack and it's my favorite!



To achieve this look, we've die cut the rose from black scrap cardstock and used it as a stencil... meaning we placed it onto the white cardstock, held in place and then gently sponged the Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron inks over it. Once done we also sponged the outside empty spaces in Soft Sky...

I LOVE how this one turned out!

Here is a little video on how to do the sponging... in case you need a visual:




Supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!