just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Rose Wonder by-product

Today's card is a by-product from the Rose Wonder Stamp-a-Stack card posted yesterday. I posted a little video on how to achieve that look. You can see it here!

When I made SEVERAL of those cards myself, I cut another "stencil" but this time from white thick cardstock and once I was done, I looked at the stencil and thought... hmmmm... this has to go on a card!

See:  



Since I've sponged MANY times over the white cardstock, the colors are very vibrant! I love when things like that happen that weren't planned ;-)

Oh and the background uses the "elegant dots" embossing folder, which I lovingly refer to as "Northern Quilted" because, well... it reminds me of the TP.  The funny thing, some of my ladies didn't recognize it when I called it by it's correct name LOL so I thought I better make sure and use that name more often...

I did want to show you a close up of it because I used the "back side" of the pattern... 



I did that so it wouldn't distract from the pretty rose...

Hope you all like this card and consider "coloring" your Rose die cut like this one day. Very easy and fun!

Supplies used:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!