just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, March 27, 2016

A fun Watercolor Wishes Card

Today I pulled out another card base from the Watercolor Wishes card kit. It was the one with diagonal stripes in pool party on the top quarter of the card...

I looked at it a little bit and just didn't want to use the little flower "stickers" that were shown on the instruction sheet... and came up with a fun way to carry over the pattern... Or at least I think so... See:



Tips:

- I used my stamp-a-majic (stamp positioner) to stamp the words in a straight line
- I used a scrap piece of paper to cover up the area below the last blue stripe so I could stamp the splatter and it looks like it's part of the pattern because it didn't stamp into the white area
- the glitter stripes are the oh so fun glitter tape that you can earn free during Sale-a-Bration ... just a few more days... 

Supplies used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!