just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, March 26, 2016

I am going to miss Blackberry Bliss

That statement almost sounds like a song... a sad one too. Because it's going to go away with the rest of the 2014-2016 In-colors in May...  So don't wait and stock up on re-inkers NOW... you know they will run out maybe already in April...

Here is my little card:



This card is very hard to photograph... I think the card looks black on my computer screen but it is Blackberry Bliss... the layer behind the image layer is Rich Razzleberry...

The circles were achieved by using a mask that I've die cut from cardstock using the circles framelits... and then sponged in Blackberry Bliss in varying strengths...

Supplies used:





1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!