just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Artsy Rose

Today I was in the mood the make a little more artsy card... and pulled out my "Timeless Textures"stamp set to create a distressed/weathered border...





I love how easy it was to do. You don't even see a "seam" when you over-stamp the pattern. Now that's my kind of stamping!

The Rose was die cut from regular white cardstock and then I applied Bermuda Bay ink with my brayer. I did not want an even coverage and really like how this turned out.

Then, after I assembled the card, I needed something else... so I pulled out my trusty clear Wink of Stella brush and "colored" in the rose petals... It's pretty neat in real. I hope you can see it well enough here:



So all in all.... I had LOTS of fun making this quick little artsy card... Have you had fun stmaping lately?  I sure hope so! Let me hear in the comments what you've been working on...

Supplies used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!