just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Watercolor Wishes Card Kit

So ever since the main catalog came out, I've been using the stamp set from the Watercolor Wishes Card kit... but had not made a card yet...

Today was the day! I was in a bind and that kit sure came handy!


I took a quick look at the enclosed instruction sheet and started out to make the card as pictured. But then I just couldn't help myself and pulled out other stuff... the 2 ribbons and butterflies are not supposed to be on there ... or are they? Well... like I always say... It's my card, so I changed it up ;-) and like it!

That just shows that you can use the kits as a starting point and get creative as wanted...

Supplies used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!