just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Blackberry Bliss strikes again

and this time it teamed up with "Melon Mambo". Which on it's own scares me a little bit because it's so bright. LOL. But I really like it how Blackberry Bliss tones it down a bit.

Today, I felt like brayering again:


After I brayered the background, I heat set it a little and then used my embossing buddy over the whole surface so I could emboss the flourish in white and the greeting in black. I felt I needed to emboss with the rich colored background. And it came out nicely..

Oh and I wanted to share with you that this warranted a new sheet of grid paper on my work desk. Because this one was pretty saturated


Supplies used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!