just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, April 22, 2016

Technical Difficulties

I was so excited yesterday to post my card, but technology would not have it! I could not load my photo.... so I am doing it today from another computer.... take that desktop!

I am still not over losing the decorative masks "happy patterns" and pulled out another stencil from the pack and made this card:



I used the brush method again, as I am totally in love with how easy it is to blend....
And of course I'm using some retiring stamp sets too.... which the "And many more" is actually discounted... so you might want to get it.... 

Speaking of retirement list, I was just told by a friend that 10 things she wanted were already sold out... things are moving fast... don't wait too long.

Supplies used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!