just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Paper Bag Album

Today I want to share a very special project with you. I've asked my friend Sandra if she could make "something" different (other than a card) and share pictures with me so I could share them on my blog. Well, she DID... and boy she totally out-did herself!

Look at this beauty:



And because there is A LOT to look at, I decided to do a very quick video tour instead of tons of pictures...

Enjoy:



Sandra, Thanks so much for not only taking me up on the request to share a project but also for this awesome gift. I can't wait to put it to use one I return from the trip!

BTW - I am not going to list supplies because you can use just about any of your Designer Series Papers and ribbons and punches and dies... oh my ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!