just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, May 21, 2016

So long...peacock

Today's card will post while I am travelling. Due to all of you my dear stamping friends and Stampin' up! I am able to go on a Mediterranean Cruise..How neat is that.. Thank you all so very much for your support.  I am going and try to post some pictures to Facebook if we have internet...
Rest assured the house and dogs are going to be watched and well taken care off during this time and you won't miss me too much because there will be posts to the blog every day...

So...let me show you my last card with the retiring stamp "Perfect Peacock":



Now you might think this card looks familiar.. and you are correct! I used some left over supplies from one of the Stamp-a-Stack cards this month :-)

And I really like it when all you need are 2 colors to make a pretty card... and they looks so good together...


Supplies used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!