just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Remarkable You - Sympathy card #2

This just shows that we really should have Sympathy cards on hand because one never knows when you may need one or 2.... in the same week.

Since I still had my "Remarkable You" stamp set on my desk, I used it for this card as well... I think the images in it are so calming and elegant that they are a good choice for these kind of cards.  

Here it is:





I wanted to point out... just in case you did not see it... I used the square framelit in a more creative way and let one of the petals peek out over the edge. To achieve this, I first stamped my image. Then I placed the framelit over it and lightly traced the top and then used scissors to cut around that one petal and went lower than my trace line so I could do this:




Supplies used:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!