just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, October 7, 2016

Italian Seasoning not just for cooking

The other day I saw a card by a fellow Stampin' Up! Demo (Kim J.) that totally blew my mind. Yep, I was fascinated and hat to try it too! She used Italian seasoning on a card as part of her background, and I thought it was very clever for texture.

So I went back into the kitchen and got my italian seasoning, which I was using today anyways and got creative. Here is the card:


 I took a piece of scrap cs in delightful dijon and inked it up with versamark ink, then sprinkled clear embossing powder over it and heated it. Did a second coat and while it was still hot, I sprinkled some seasoning over it and gave it another quick heat blast from distance to make sure it would stick.

I think it looks cool... and it smells soooo good ;-)

Supplies used:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!