just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Let's talk Paper Quality

So today I am going to share a card with you that you may think has NOTHING to do with Stampin' Up! Well, you are wrong. LOL

Yes, I did not stamp anything on this card .... BUT I used Stampin' Up! cardstock to cut the Viking shape with my silhouette cameo (which I copied and traced myself and is not for re-sale)... And of course used our cardstock for layering as well.  But the main reason why I am talking about cardstock today, is to point out for those of you that may not know yet.. we now have white cardstock in the same thick high quality as our colored cardstock. And that my friend is priceless. If you ever made full cards from white cardstock using our old whisper white cs then you know what I am talking about. It felt flimsy because it is thinner. Well it is wonderful for stamping on but for the card base, you really want to use our thick white cardstock! You just don't know how happy this cardstock option makes me!

The card I made is large! It's a full sheet of cs folded in half so it's measuring 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 and feels just great...

Here it is:



The greeting is printed using the "viking" font that I downloaded for free from dafont.com... I actually used the print and cut feature for it ;-)

Here is a closer look of the cut shape



I hope you'll consider using the thick white cardstock for your cardbased in the future... you will love it!

Supplies used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!