just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, July 22, 2017

I am BACK!

I am BAAAAACKKKK from Thailand and boy oh boy was it an AMAZING trip! I loved every second of it!  If you are not on Facebook and didn't see the pictures I shared, you can view them here!

And I know it's been way too long so without further ado... I am finally sharing a stamped project again. I was playing with my beloved GLOSSY cardstock and some re-inkers to create that background here. FUN!



I came across this week's themed challenge by TGIF and thought I should play along, since I had a hard time getting back into the swing last week. this seemed perfect



Color Combo:





Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25



2 comments:

  1. What a fun background with the glossy paper Claudia. Love the mix of the of the 'blues' with the black and the touches of glimmer. A fabulous colour combo and a fabulous card. Thanks for playing along this week and supporting us at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! You were just in Thailand? Way to go! I am loving your glossy background here! It is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for sharing with us over at TGIF Challenges this week! We look forward to having you again soon! 💖

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!