just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Remember Me?

Sooooo some of you may have missed my posts over the last ... yikes... 8 days... It was crazy busy with pet sitting and prep for stamp club and then stamp club and pet sitting and next thing I know it's time to get ready for THAILAND...

Once you see this note we are already on the way. But I didn't want to leave without saying THANK YOU to you my supporters!!! Without you and Stampin' Up! this adventure would not be possible. I so appreciate it and will share lots of pictures with you once I am back home... or if we have internet, I will share some right away.

I did want to show you the cute travel package from Stampin' Up before we put some tags on the luggage



 Oh and there will be no projects posted to the blog this time... but I promise I will pick up a good routine once I am back and caught up...

Here is a little clip from the resort we are going to be staying at... can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!