just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Some more blending

Well you know me once I like something a lot, I will go back to that for several days in a row... And today I made another card using our Stampin' Blends. And blended 2 different colors together.






I took a close up photo so you can see how cool the flowers look... almost marbled!



I sued the  light marker in Night of Navy and also the light marker in  Rich Razzleberry to achieve a darker purple...  I first colored the petals in blue and then the Rich Razzleberry over it, but not completely.. and added some more here and there to get the multi-color look...

I am soooo in love with the markers and so very happy that Stampin' Up! brought back alcohol markers. I'll color in images with these all day... so soft...not like  regular markers




Product List






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!