just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, March 16, 2018

Birthday Blooms in Pool Party

This pretty swap card was created by Linda B. and I love that she used Pool Party for those flowers. My brain has a hard time to color flowers in non traditional colors, but I do LOVE seeing it done. Maybe I just have get brave and simply do it...



This card is very dimensional, I am not sure that you can see it, but that narrow frame is even popped up. The mini dimensionals were used for it!



Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!