just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, March 19, 2018

Double Z-Fold

Before I left for my little weekend getaway I made a birthday card but couldn't share it until now... so here it is:



I covered a cardboard piece that comes in the 12x12 DSP with the "Wood Textures" DSP using an adhesive sheet before die-cutting the large letters and Adirondack chair...




These kind of cards are so easy to make! It's a regular card 4 1/4 by 11... scored at 5 1/2 and the front is scored at 2 3/4 which is the halfway mark... then the strip across is 1 1/4 (or whatever you want it to be) by 11 and scored the same way as card but glued into card flipped where the short piece of strip is on long side of card...

And since I didn't want to write on the "inside" of the card, I covered the back as well and wrote my message on it...





Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!