just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, July 20, 2018

Alaska Incentrive trip Swap

So where has all the time gone again... just a few weeks back I thought I'd better get started on my swaps for the Alaska incentive trip.... And now it's time to get ready and pack... Which I am proud to say I have done earlier than ever LOL... both the swaps and packing! 

I wanted to say Thank you to all of my friends and customers who helped my earn this trip... without you guys I wouldn't be going on these wonderful adventures! Rob and I left EARLY this morning and by the time you read this we are hopefully already on board of the Explorer of the Seas. I will be posting mainly to Facebook as I can, because I didn't take the internet packet this time... we are going to RELAX!

So let me show you how well Stampin' Up! treats us already before we leave... our travel documents always arrive in style:





This year I've also signed up to participate in the swap hosted by Stampin' Up! Here is the card that I made:


This is a sneak peek of a bundle that will be available starting 8/18/18. If you like what you see, you need to order it online after the first as it might sell out fast since it's available only for a limited time!



Do you want the step by step instructions? Simply: Print Recipe

Product List

Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!