just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Waterfront

Well - I hope you didn't think there wouldn't be any posts while I am cruising to Alaska? Nope! I am here today with one little note card that I thought would fit the Alaska theme... and then starting tomorrow we have a talented guest designer every day  for a whole week! So please be sure to check back daily!

Here is my "Alaska" view:




And boy that stamparatus sure came handy while making a small stack of this card... I got really messy and may not clean my desk until I return ;-)



Have fun stamping while I am gone and enjoy the projects from our stamping week during this week! They are GREAT!!!!!





Product List

Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!