just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Blogger's Challenge - Layout

This week for our Blogger's Challenge we are to use the layout on page 42 of the Spring Summer Catalog - the "happy birthday" card.

This layout is easy enough to whip up a quick and cute card. And it was good that I didn't have to think hard this week as I am off to the hospital in the morning.. So I thought I would post my card a little early this time. But at least I got to play!

I am looking forward to checking out all the other great creations sometime after Monday when my hubby allows me some  computer time. I may even ask him to let me use the laptop in bed ;-)

So here is my little card for this week:

friendship_blossoms_challenge

I had the feeling the glitter on the flower wouldn't show up on the regular shot, so I took a close-up for you to see:

closeup

17 comments:

  1. It looks BEAUTIFUL Claudia! Love those colors! Good luck on your surgery tomorrow....I'll be thinking of you all weekend till you can email and say your ok. Take care and take it easy!
    {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card - love the color combo!! good luck tomorrow - hope you have a smooth recovery too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Claudia! Good luck with your surgery -- I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card. I love the colors you chose!! Good luck with your surgery. Here is wishing you a speedy recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Claudia, love the glitter. Good luck with your surgery and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, & colors. Feel better fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love the color combination (with a matching colored staple, too!) and the sparkly flower. Hope you're back on your feet soon--take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful--love the Berry Bliss DSP. Hope all goes well with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait till you see how alike mine is : )

    Hope that by the time you read this you are on the mind -- will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Claudia...love the colors.

    Good luck on your surgery and recovery...had mine done 7 years ago and it was the BEST thing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great dimension on your flower. Hope you have a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card...love the colored staple, too...I should have thought of that! Hopefully this message finds you home and resting comfortably!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful. You are in my thought and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colors Claudia! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This caught my eye the minute I saw it. The colors are just gorgeous. Love the touch of glitter on the flower and the popped up center. Hoping you have a speedy recovery. Ida

    ReplyDelete
  16. great cards. You have been tagged. Simply tell 7 weird things about yourself and then tag 7 more blogging friends.
    I am Bela

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Love the colors...it really is simply fantastic!!
    Good luck with your surgery and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!