just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Card Challenge - Spring Flowers

Last week I've participated in a challenge where we had to make a card with the theme of "Spring Flowers".

Well I had created a card for my stamp club demo's and thought it would be a perfect one for this theme. So I sat down and re-created it. The Technique used is called "Popping Pastels"!

You really need to click on the photo to enlarge it to see the true beauty of this card! The card is quite pretty and doesn't look as washed out like you might think at first look:

from the garden

Supplies
Stamps: From the Garden (Hostess Set)
Paper: Basic Black, Groovy Guava, Whisper White
Ink: White Craft, White Gel Pen
Accessories: Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen
Tools: Stampin' Pastels, Sponge Daubers, Sealant, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Mat Pack, Piercing Tool, Crop-A-Dile

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!