just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Guest Stamper

Hi guys today I would like to show you some cards that a fellow local stamper and customer of mine created after reading the blog entries for all the different challenges I participate in. She was so inspired that she came up with 2 cute cards! Her name is Heidi Longtin and hasn't been stamping for all that long. So what she came up with on her own was pretty impressive! YAY to you Heidi! She will also be getting her own blog in the near future, but until then I offered to post her cards here. Once she's got her blog, I'll announce it here!

Her first card (which is my personal favorite):

heidi1

And this is her second card:

heidi2

Can you tell that Heidi just LOVES the color pink?!

Anyway, if any of my other local customers would like to share their talent via my blog, I would love to feature YOU too! Just contact me....

3 comments:

  1. Adorable cards Heidi!!! Keep on stamping, it only gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cute!Great Job! I to love the color PINK! TFS
    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink as well and these cards are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!