just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, March 10, 2008

Technostamper Sketch Challenge #8

This weeks Monday Lunchtime Challenge screamed to me "use patterned Paper". But then I thought NO WAY - this would be too easy ;-)  And my stack of new Cuttlebug Embossing Folders sort of called to me...

So let me show you first what our layout challenge was, which of course was hosted by Mary Jo over at Technostamper:

sketch 8

And this is my little funky card:

good egg challenge 

Supplies: A Good Egg Stampset, Soft Sky - So Saffron - Whisper White - Chocolate Chip Cardstock. Black StazOn Ink, So Saffron Ink. Only Orange Marker. Dazzling Diamonds Glitter over Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, 3 Cuttlebug Embossing Folders


Can you say "Cuttlebug-crazy" (even the eggshell is cuttlebugged!)? Don't forget to go to Mary Jo's blog this afternoon to see what the other players came up with!  Happy Monday!

11 comments:

  1. This is about as cute as anything I have seen in a while. So many details and they are all wonderful. Thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I forgot all about the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! It is just SO CUTE! Love the all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is certainly cuttle-bug-alicious. WOW, I like that instead of the designer paper. Yahoo for you!!! Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a CUTE card Claudia! Those new embossing folders are awesome and love the sparkly chick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this card is awesome in so many ways. I love the creative use of cuttlebug, the color palette, the sparkly chick, gee is there anything I don't love about it? Nope, its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Claudia -- love what you did with the folder, too -- so cute!~

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! Love all the CB details and the glitter on the chick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely adorable! I love how you used the white gel pen to accent!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!