just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rub-Ons

Since I told you that I had a change of heart, I had so much fun playing with our Rub-Ons! I decided that I at least need to show you the hostess gift that I gave to all my March hostesses. It was very well liked by all! And I actually made one for myself to keep ;-)

Get your FREE Rub-Ons during Sale-a-Bration! Available until March the 17th - so hurry and contact me!

Here it is (from "trash" to treasure):

hostess1

another view of the altered Mason Jar:

hostess2

Supplies:  Love & Happiness Rub-Ons, Vanilla 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Groovy Guava Double-Stitched Ribbon, Mason Jar, Votive Holder

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH, I am going to have to find one of these jars!! WOW this is just awesome, I can see why you HAD to make one for yourself!!! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love this! Im so going to do this! TFS for Sure! Keep the ideas comming!
    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me! Such a great idea..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!